Have a Question Not Included?
Online training consists of medically explicit videos detailing Dr. Runels and other doctors performing, explaining, and going through the procedure. You will have access to the online training portal where you will have 24/7-On-Demand access to watch the training videos and go through the course at your own pace. Most people can complete one of the training classes over the weekend.
If you start the O-Shot training on Friday you can be ready to perform the procedure by Monday morning.
As a provider you have continued access for the lifetime of your membership if you need a refresher at any point.
- 24/7 access to online training videos, patient consent forms, protocol guides, access to webinars, etc.
- License to use the trademarked procedure names in your marketing.
- You'll be listed on the directory of approved providers for each procedure you're certified for to increase your exposure to new patients.
- National advertising and press to increase demand for Dr. Runels' procedures.
- List of materials needed & recommended sources for those materials.
- Direct access to Dr. Runel's personal cell number and staff for support.
When people ask us, “Why do I need to pay a monthly fee.” That question is usually followed up with “Well if I get trained, then it means I know how to do it, and I don’t have to call it the ‘P-Shot’ or the ‘O-Shot’ or the ‘Vampire Facelift’ I could call it Dr. Sam’s Penile Rejuvenation, and offer the procedure?”
You could. But here’s why you shouldn’t.
You’re losing out on a lot of organic search traffic. All the work has been done for you.
By leveraging brand names that have countless mentions in the press including sources such as Cosmopolitan, InStyle, Allure, Women's Health, People, OK Magazine, etc. you shorten your path to profitability since the O-Shot, P-Shot, and Vampire Procedures are already names that patients trust with sources of social proof online. Why start from the ground floor when you can stand on the shoulder of giants?
“The best way to have a name brand is to have a name brand that actually means something.” - Dr. Charles Runels
Given the minimum of $1200 you'd receive for performing the O-Shot or P-Shot, you’d pay for the yearly cost of membership with one patient. Even if just being in the directory of approved providers gets you more than one patient a year then it pays for the entire membership.
Dr. Runels’ wants to keep the quality of the provider groups high and ensure only those who are 100% happy with the value received with membership stay onboard. By offering a 90-Day money-back guarantee for any reason whatsoever, there is virtually no risk.
And if for any reason you decide to cancel, then Dr. Runels' simply asks that you stop using the trademarks.
You have to pass a simple quiz to ensure you understood the information presented within the training videos. Afterwards, within two weeks, you will receive your certificate in the mail.
We encourage you to place the certificate prominently in your practice as it designates you as certified and licensed to perform the procedures in which you’ve been trained.
If you’re a physician then you are eligible to enroll in training for any of Dr. Runels' procedures.
If you are licensed to inject fillers and Botox then chances are you are qualified to inject PRP. Some states require a supervising physician and some give nurses independent practice authority to administer the procedure.
If your state/province does require a for you to have a supervising physician, then we do as well. If you have full practice authority, then you can let us know on our application form on the field that requests a supervising physician's name.
You need a valid medical license. Currently, the ACCMA is able to train: MD, DO, PA, RN, NP, LPN, and more. Phlebotomists can only perform the Vampire Facial. Dentists can only perform either the Vampire Facelift or Vampire Facial.
Dr. Runels is NOT able to train: Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Naturopaths, Beauty Therapists, and Chiropractors. As a rule of thumb, if you are licensed by your medical board to perform injectables like Juverderm, Botox, and Restylane, then you can perform the PRP procedures. It is recommended that you have experience with botox or fillers before going to the live training.
The main question comes down to this: Do you want to spend time with Dr. Runels in-person with live models or are you an experienced injector who wants to get up and running to be able to deliver the procedure to your patients sooner?
Whichever option you decide works best for your schedule and learning experience, Dr. Runels is happy to invite you to join an exclusive group of practitioners who are changing patients’ lives through cellular regenerative medicine.
Advantages of Online Training
Online you're watching medically explicit videos of the procedures being performed. Each procedure is explained in full detail.
- Convenience; Learn on your own time
- Divide up your learning for better retention
- Hit the ground running and start offering the procedures without waiting for a live training date (they usually sell out months in advance)
- Virtually, you can still see Dr. Runels' hands at work
- Medical videos, webinars, and classes for visual learners
- Class tuition is $1000 lower than live training (if you learned all 6 procedures, cheaper if you only want to learn certain ones)
- You can choose to pay and get certified for only the procedures you want to offer or start out with one then add as you go.
Advantages of In-Person Training
- Face-to-face time with the inventor of the procedure, Dr. Charles Runels
- Learn all 6 procedures within the span of 2-days
- Live Q&A
- The class size is capped at 7 people
- Training is practiced on live models
- You can choose to be a model yourself - and have ANY of the procedures performed on you during the course of the training
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included
- There's something to be said about spending 2 days with the one and only Dr. Charles Runels
Trademarking creates a standardized protocol to ensure the procedures you get from one provider are the same as another. Dr. Charles Runels, the inventor of the procedures trains each member the same way; the same treatment you’d get in New York City is the same treatment you get in Miami.
Dr. Runels' treatments are recognized, demanded and trusted across the world. The trademarks that protect them are an invaluable business asset of the ACCMA's, and yours too if you become an approved provider.
In a nutshell, trademarking allows the Cellular Medicine Association to:
- Prevent anyone from pricing the procedures too low, thereby lowering the market price.
- Prevent anyone from damaging the brands reputation by performing a procedure incorrectly.
- Protect you as a provider (as well as the patient) from competing with those who haven't been properly trained to provide the treatments with a high degree of efficacy.
Yes, the only discount offered is for the Vampire Bundle online training.
The Vampire Bundle gives you access to the training and certification needed to perform the following procedures:
- The Vampire Breast Lift®
- The Vampire Facelift®
- The Vampire Facial®
- PRP for Hair Restoration
The price of the Vampire Bundle is $997 then $97/month.
If purchased separately, training for all of the above mentioned procedures would end up costing you $1691 (for the training) and $241 (monthly fee).
Due to the limited size of the hands-on class no discounts are currently offered for live training.
There is a monthly fee per procedure to license the trademark and become certified to offer that procedure.
You can have 3 providers at a single location underneath the same monthly membership fee for that one procedure.
Here are two scenario's to help you understand how it works:
A) If you had 3 NP's at the same location and all three got trained and certified to perform the O-Shot then they would all be covered under a single fee of $97/month.
- Centrifuge: (One time investment) $1000-$12,000 (some vendors may even lease you the machine if you purchase the kits from them each month)
- PRP Kits: $50-$200 per patient
- Being licensed to offer and advertise Dr. Runels' procedure trademarks.
- Numbing cream, needles, and other misc items: estimate $20 per patient
Refer to our guide on the profitability of PRP to help you decide if it makes good business sense for your practice.
* For the Vampire Facial, you’ll need an FDA approved microneedling device that can be safely used with Platelet Rich Plasma.
The procedures range anywhere between $1000 to $2000 per procedure. The price is based on demand. If you’re in Los Angeles, for example, the prices can typically range higher than say, if you were in a small town in Oklahoma.
Here is a typical cost breakdown, with lower and higher ranges. This is how much you can expect to make per patient, per procedure.
- O-Shot: $1200-$1800
- P-Shot: $1200-$1800
- Vampire Breast Lift: $1200-$1800
- Vampire Facelift: $800-1200
- Vampire Facial: $600-$1000
Dr. Runels has a minimum that you can advertise the procedures for. These minimums are in place to protect all providers so that one provider doesn't undercut the market in terms of price, and devalue the procedures.
*If you have a long standing relationship with a patient, or they are coming in for multiple procedures, then you may give them a discount; you just can’t advertise the procedure at a lower price than what is minimally required.
Anywhere between 5 minutes to 30 minutes per patient, depending on how much prep work your medical assistant can do for you.
The part of the procedure that requires the provider’s touch involves the actual injection.
If desired, a medical assistant can perform the other parts of the procedure, thereby reducing your time spent (i.e. drawing blood, spinning the blood in a centrifuge, applying numbing cream).