In this course, practitioners will learn how to deliver six different Vampire/PRP procedures, including: The Vampire Facelift®, Vampire Facial®, Vampire Breast Lift®, O-Shot®, PRP Hair Treatment, and The Priapus Shot®.
This courses will give you the hands-on practice and experience you need to be able to safely deliver these innovative treatments to your patients.
Hands-on and didactic from 9am-5pm on Day 1 and from 9am-5pm on Day 2 in Calgary, Canada.
The cost is $6400 USD per injector.
Membership at the Cellular Medicine Association and attendance at this course will grant you a certificate of completion from the Cellular Medicine Association and qualifies you to be listed on Dr. Runels’ directory of approved providers, license to use the names of his trademarked procedures in your marketing, ongoing support, access to webinars, and more. If you continue to use the trademarked names (Vampire Facelift®, O-Shot®, etc.) — there’s a monthly licensing fee for each procedure… this fee can be cancelled at anytime.
- Vampire Breast Lift® – For treatment of post-implant or post-mastectomy scars, restoration of sensation, enhancement of cleavage, softening of stretch marks.
- O-Shot® – For treatment of urinary incontinence, lichen sclerosus, and female sexual dysfunction.
- Priapus Shot® – For treatment of Peyronie’s disease, improvement of erectile dysfunction, (improvement in size in only 60% treated).
- Vampire Facelift® – For younger shape, texture, color, treatment of scars.
- Vampire Facial® – For younger texture & color, treatment of scars.
- Vampire Hair® Restoration of around 40% of hair in men. Near 100% in most women.
One of the most sought-after injectors in the country and a respected Allergen trainer for Botox and dermal fillers, Dr. Viljoen has been practicing cosmetic medicine since 2001.
Dr V holds workshops/training courses monthly, as well as travels throughout Canada, connecting with industry peers, exchanging ideas, understanding and reviewing new treatment methodologies in aesthetics, focusing in training medical professionals in the art of facial beautification and treatments such as the Vampire Facelift and Vampire Facial, Vampire Breast Lift, O-shot, Femilift and the Priapus (aka P-shot) trademarked by Dr Charles Runels.
Through a commitment to his patients and a relentless focus on training, Dr. Viljoen is both a student and teacher in cosmetic medicine and has:
- Injected more 1 million units of Botox® in the past 4 years
- Performed over 750 non-surgical facelifts
- First line adopter of Botox® in Canada (since 2002)
- Trained directly with Dr. Charles Runels
- Development & refinement of industry used techniques