Spend Two Days with the Inventor of the O-Shot®, P-Shot®, & Vampire Facelift®, Vampire Facial®, Vampire Breast Lift®, & Vampire Hair Restoration Procedures.
Combine the principles of Leonardo with the latest science to produce the most beautiful results with fillers and blood-derived growth factors.
Even though the techniques and ideas behind this workshop involve concentration and focus, the teaching is done in a relaxed and casual way using some of my best friends and patients as models. You will be treated with respect and honor and courtesy while learning from me.
During live training, you will learn ALL of the procedures including: The Vampire Facelift®, Vampire Facial®, Vampire Breast Lift®, O-Shot®, PRP Hair Treatment, and The Priapus Shot®.
Hands-on and didactic from 9am-9 pm on Day 1 and from 9 am until 8 pm on Day 2.
The cost is $5897 per injector.
Membership at the Cellular Medicine Association and attendance at this course qualifies you to be listed on Dr. Runels’ directory of approved providers, license to use the names of his trademarked procedures in your marketing, ongoing support, access to webinars, and more. If you continue to use the trademarked names (Vampire Facelift®, O-Shot®, etc.) — there’s a monthly licensing fee for each procedure… this fee can be canceled at any time.
Here’s what you’ll learn during this workshop:
- Vampire Breast Lift® – For treatment of post-implant or post-mastectomy scars, restoration of sensation, enhancement of cleavage, softening of stretch marks.
- O-Shot® – For treatment of urinary incontinence, lichen sclerosus, and female sexual dysfunction.
- Priapus Shot® – For treatment of Peyronie’s disease, improvement of erectile dysfunction, (improvement in size in only 60% treated).
- Vampire FaceLift® – For younger shape, texture, color, treatment of scars.
- Vampire Facial® – For younger texture & color, treatment of scars.
- Vampire Hair® Restoration of around 40% of hair in men. Near 100% in most women.
- Botox® procedures
- Juvederm® & other HA fillers
|Hands-on and didactic from 9am-9 pm on Day 1 and from 9 am until 8 pm on Day 2.|
|June 24-25||July 29-30|
IMPORTANT: Dr. Runels only accepts a small number of people to each of these hands-on courses so that he is able to give as much attention as possible to each person and carefully coach them.